Saturday, August 18, 2012

Oh god..

Huh, I had my first concert today for Honor Choir..
It wasn't too long - the singing, that is.
We had the superintendent there
He talked about how amazing our choir was, blah blah, then moved on to voting about taxes and all..I lost interest when he said "tax"
So anyways, we did well, but the other parts lasted for about 1 hour..
I guess that's all. School starts soon, that's a bummer..

I'm having problems signing up on Gaia online. All my stuff is correct but it always says "minor server problems - try again later"
So I tried just now, and it said the same thing..I can't post on the forums for help because I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT. Would anyone be kind enough to lend me an account that works, or tell me I'm doing wrong? Please do. I really want to play for some reason ._.

Um. Yeah..I'm hungry also.
-groan-
Very hungry >_<
Well, this be all, folks.
...
                                           <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment